- 30 November 2021
Newheat raises 7 million euros and starts its internationalization
New investors in renewable heat commit to Newheat:
In addition to some of our historical partners: the investment company Noria, the industrial groups Etchart and Ponticelli frères as well as Holdheat, the investment holding company gathering 50 individuals.
We are now supported by BPI, via its France Investissement Energie Environnement (FIEE) fund.
This fundraising will allow Newheat to fulfill 3 key objectives:
- continue our recruitment and R&D efforts,
- accelerate our commercial deployment and international expansion,
- confirm our position as an integrated player and French leader in solar heat production.
Here are 3 key figures after almost 6 years of activity:
- we offer tailored solutions to 3 types of large heat consumers: large industrial sites, urban heating networks and market gardens,
- we installed 24,000 m² of solar thermal collectors already,
- we secured over 3700 tons of CO2 emissions were avoided each year!
We thank our investors, partners and customers who like us, are convinced that renewable heat is a key element of decarbonization !