- District heating networks
City of Pons (France) heating network
Solar thermal collector area on trackers
Hot water storage volume
Expected annual production
About 1,000 MWh
CO2 emission avoided per year
Heat customer introduction
- The city of Pons (France) heating network managed by Dalkia company as part of a public service delegation.
- Network feeding the high school and student home buildings, the pool and the gym.
Principle of solar thermal integration
- Heating of the network return – upstream to the existing boiler
- Fossil fuel saved: Gas
- Optimization of the operation with the existing biomass boiler in order to achieve a renewable energy coverage higher than 90 %
- Pooling of the storage tank to improve the operation of the biomass boiler in winter
Un projet financé par